Unraid listening interfaces (6.12 and later)

I disabled the netbios setting in smb settings, rebooted but still no luck. Unraid is the latest stable version. Zerotier docker is updated to the latest.

So, smb and ssh both dont work using the ZT IP.

It seems like everything I can do remotely using a browser is working while everything that needs any other interface isn't. 

In my routing table, I have 2 entries from zerotier. Although only one is added to the listening interfaces, the other is still in the list and I am unable to take it out. This is from a previous zerotier container that was in use. Could this be causing problems? Dont know how to remove it from the table. Clicking on the cross does not remove it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Just wanted to report that this fix works. I reset my network.cfg file and then added the extra entry in routing table to the list of excluded interfaces. And also added the 10.147.X.X zerotier IP to the list of included interfaces.

EDIT : That was shortlived joy. After a restart it stops working again.

Can Zerotier be installed onto the core Linux using entware or something? It sucks to not be able to remotely access the server.

Edited by extremeaudio
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...