Windows 11 VM Performing Very Slowly

Hello,

I am trying to run a Windows 11 VM and whilst for a new install the performance is quite good and I assume "normal" for the specs it however does slow down to an unusable state after updating Windows or installing drivers (I have tried installing older AMD Drivers for Windows and that does not fix the issue)

I have tried installing a new Windows VM instance to an unmounted Kingston Drive and that did not fix the issue.

I have pinned and isolated the CPU Cores I wanted to use and that does not change anything.

The Windows VM Currently only has parsec installed just so I can remote into the system outside of RDP.

image.thumb.png.efa644a5c42075b4a4fa0054712bc206.png

image.thumb.png.3ad73f5ba2bb9b7ea05ef3e44d6b02c9.png

I have ran "LatencyMon" for over 2hrs and played a game (Rhythm Doctor Specifically) just to push the system and I have also provided the images above.

I ran passmark just to see what "grade" it currently is and as you might tell its very poor and I want to fix this.

https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V11/display.php?id=187948314939
image.png.c0284489e94b4c1043bb7c78d66c873b.png
I have a Dual Intel Xeon E5-2640 v3 setup and I have Passthrough the first CPU and pinned up to cpu 7/23
My GPU is a AMD WX3100 and that is also Passthrough'd

Thank You,

Peter Nokes

localserver-diagnostics-20230809-2141.zip