Another missing NIC

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

SO i have been searching and reading for a while. I have deleted network.cfg and network-rules.cfg and restarted a few times. I have moved PCI slots, no change. I can see the NIC in the VM page to try and PCI pass it through so i know Unraid can see it exists, it just doesn't seem to see it as a network card I suppose in order to populate the network page. 

I can see it in the lspci as shown below.

No idea why it isn't showing as an option in my network settings though. Driving me a bit nuts. Any help is appreciated. 

81:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Emulex Corporation OneConnect OCe10100/OCe10102 Series 10 GbE [19a2:0700] (rev 02)
    Subsystem: Emulex Corporation OneConnect OCe10100/OCe10102 Series 10 GbE [10df:e629]
    Kernel driver in use: vfio-pci
    Kernel modules: be2net
81:00.1 Ethernet controller [0200]: Emulex Corporation OneConnect OCe10100/OCe10102 Series 10 GbE [19a2:0700] (rev 02)
    Subsystem: Emulex Corporation OneConnect OCe10100/OCe10102 Series 10 GbE [10df:e629]
    Kernel driver in use: vfio-pci
    Kernel modules: be2net

blade-diagnostics-20230809-2257.zip

Edited by goofballtech
didn't mean to submit first time. still adding data.
38 minutes ago, goofballtech said:

That got them visible for me again. Thanks very much. 

Any idea how one would go about bind them in that way to i can know what NOT to do again since it was certainly not intentional?

Thanks for the assist. 

Tony

That would have happened if you tried to pass the NIC hardware through to a VM.