Crashing After Update to 6.12

I have been getting somewhat infrequent (it's happened 3 times in 2 months) crashes since upgrading to 6.12. I'm now on 6.12.2. Server was completely stable before this upgrade. Upgrading to 6.12.3 seems like a simple thing to try, but I figured I'd check in here first.

It's a complete crash with no access to any containers, VMs, GUI, network storage, or terminal. Attached is a sanitized log captured via a separate syslog server. I don't see anything useful immediately before the most recent crash (this is the first crash after I started capturing the log). Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

unraid.log

Thanks for taking a look. That issue sounds vaguely familiar, so I may have already taken care of it. I will take a look when it's done with the parity check to make sure.

It seems strange that this would become an issue after having stability for years, but I guess you never know.

Is it possible that logging via the network caused messages to be missed? Like, maybe it's a network issue causing the problem, so the messages aren't getting logged?