Moving Data Between Two Cache Pools

Hey all looking for some help please. I'm running V6.12.3.

I have two cache pools:

image.png.e8ef5f427c23452e57715ad8061633b3.png

I have shares as follows:

image.thumb.png.4fbeab344594481d52ca798ce0b78ccf.png

What I want to happen is have all my downloads from NZBGet occur on the "cache_downloads" pool. Once everything is renamed I want to move it to my Media folder and live on the "cache" pool until the mover transfers it to the array on it's move schedule.

NZBGet downloads are working proper and the files end up on "cache_downloads" pool. I manually move them using Midnight Commander (I navigate to user/downloads and move them to user/media). The problem is that it just created a "Media" folder on the "cache_downloads" pool instead of on the "cache" pool. Now when I invoke the mover there is nothing on "cache" to move to the array.

I have a few questions at this moment:

1. In Midnight Commander should I be moving direct from the "cache_downloads" download folder instead of user/downloads?
  2. What is the best way to get the files in the "Media" folder stuck on "cache_downloads" pool safely over to the array?
    • I'm thinking I change the Media share temporarily to be "cache_downloads" and invoke the mover and when finished put it back to "cache".
  3. Would the Dynamix File Manager work to transfer between pools or would it exhibit the same behavior as Midnight Commander?

Maybe I'm not handling the smartest way, but my hopes were to have all the IO in downloading, repairing, extracting, renaming and so on happen on the unprotected cache pool then transfer it to the protected cache pool where I'll let it stay for quite some time before invoking the mover. Likely we will consume that media before it gets to the array and therefore spare some additional array wear and tear.

Should I just run a single cache pool with all four drives in ZFS Raidz?

TIA for any help or direction.

Edited by KR1SeS
Extra info added.