USB Key suddenly becomes blacklisted

I've been using Unraid since 2019ish and transferred my license sometime in 2020 to a newer usb device after discovering some issues saving files.  

This year, Unraid started complaining about not being able to save some config changes. I then attempted to try to transfer it again and discovered that Registration Keys are no longer used.  I signed up for an Unraid Account and then connect my Unraid server to try to start the process of transferring to a new USB key. I was getting a blacklisted error thinking that my USB key that I had just bought was blacklisted already, so I tried several different ones and bought new ones from different sources. None of them worked, so I tried models that was recommended on the Unraid Forums, and I even went back and found the exact model that I am currently using and bought them brand new. However I am still have issues getting the error message. I ultimately just decided to just not transfer it and use the 2020 USB Key and wait to backup my data. Other things were also going on at the time that made me not take action.

Well this annoying problem ultimately resurfaced I went to update Unraid today to 6.12.4 and yes this is the same  USB that I transferred my license to in 2020. 

I'm puzzled how to move forward with this, other then contacting Unraid Support. There has not been any successful transfer made since I initially transferred to the 2020 usb key back in 2020. Though that was not using the Unraid Connect system.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to move forward?

Edited by ErriteRikez
Added version