mv: cannot stat '/usr/local/bin/mover': No such file or directory

2TC

When I boot up my server I get the following error in the output of the screen

it is not really an issue, I searched the web and I found this post talking about this and the addon "move tuning plugin", which I assume is "CA Mover Tuning". The post talks about deleting the plugin. Now I do not have an issue with the server not starting, just that the entry is there.

I looked at the '/usr/loval/bin/mover' which is a shell script

#!/bin/bash
PPPID=`ps h -o ppid= $PPID 2>/dev/null`
P_COMMAND=`ps h -o %c $PPPID 2>/dev/null`
/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/ca.mover.tuning/mover.php $P_COMMAND $1

I looked at the file mentioned, and the mover.php file is where it is supposed to be, seems everything is working as intended, except that I get the error when booting it, surely I could just ignore it. But I rather fix it than leave it there.

14 minutes ago, 2TC said:

When I boot up my server I get the following error in the output of the screen

it is not really an issue, I searched the web and I found this post talking about this and the addon "move tuning plugin", which I assume is "CA Mover Tuning". The post talks about deleting the plugin. Now I do not have an issue with the server not starting, just that the entry is there.

I looked at the '/usr/loval/bin/mover' which is a shell script

#!/bin/bash
PPPID=`ps h -o ppid= $PPID 2>/dev/null`
P_COMMAND=`ps h -o %c $PPPID 2>/dev/null`
/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/ca.mover.tuning/mover.php $P_COMMAND $1

I looked at the file mentioned, and the mover.php file is where it is supposed to be, seems everything is working as intended, except that I get the error when booting it, surely I could just ignore it. But I rather fix it than leave it there.

The script you have posted looks like a version used by the Mover Tuning plugin.   My guess is that the error message is something to do with the way that plugin is installing itself during the boot sequence, so you could ask/report this in the support thread for the plugin.

24 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The script you have posted looks like a version used by the Mover Tuning plugin.   My guess is that the error message is something to do with the way that plugin is installing itself during the boot sequence, so you could ask/report this in the support thread for the plugin.

Alright, I will ask in the thread. Thanks!