WIN 11 VM working on VNC but cannot passthrough NVIDIA card 750 TI

hi guys new here tried searching for a answer but im stuck i could use some help

so it works with VNC boots great but now im trying to do GPU passthrough  and im stuck im gettign this error 

Execution error
internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2023-09-21T10:07:51.280394Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device {"driver":"vfio-pci","host":"0000:08:00.0","id":"hostdev0","bus":"pci.3","addr":"0x0"}: vfio 0000:08:00.0: failed to setup container for group 23: Failed to set iommu for container: Operation not permitted

tower-diagnostics-20230921-0409.zip

following acouple of guides here still getting black screen not sure what else to try?

ive tried a few different radeon cards and also different pcie slots to see if that makes a difference

^^ from the video above i tried this but still no go

dd this in your syslinux/cfg or try it out first and add it in your GRUB before you start UnRaid. video=efifb:off

My line looks like that: label Unraid OS No VGA menu default kernel /bzimage append pcie_acs_override=multifunction video=efifb:off initrd=/bzroot

image.thumb.png.718650ec9d1c325ec053d11cda5e8447.png