Problems after M.2 SSD installation

Yesterday I installed a Crucial 1TB M.2 SSD to run my appdata dir from. I moved the appdata dir, changed the configuration in share and everything seemed to be running fine. However, ever since then I've been having problems with Unraid. First the system will no longer do a clean shutdown, and in fact it reboot on its own this morning around 8AM. (System log attached.)

I have the Fix Common Problems plugin installed and it's showing that appdata is set to cache when it's not. I even ran the mover to make sure nothing was left on the cache drive.

image.png.06d9a8c34d48839f9ef8af33e4a561bf.png

image.thumb.png.fe0f3bd3fff2278d8c7acf194a043a92.png

Yet farther down in the Fix Common Problems plugin it's showing that appdata is set to Crucial (the M.2) yet the dir remains on the cache.

image.png.2638e5e1fbe41d0d8c344ef6ebca36a3.png

I used the console and the appdata dir does exist on cache but it's empty. I even looked for hidden files. I then tried to force remove the dir using rm -r but am getting the error 'rm: cannot remove 'appdata': Device or resource busy'.

Fix Common Problems is also showing Machine Check Events detected on your server, but the plugin it wants me to install isn't available because I'm on 6.12.4 so I can't check that log.

image.png.c2b21c3e15aa4ae41a582bfb9fbdea1f.png

Any idea what's up and how I can resolve these issues? I really appreciate any insight/help.

buhmonte-server-syslog-20231007-1540.zip

Edited by thunderclap