Docker containers stop working within 1 day after rebuilding docker image

My containers keep stopping and wont start. I can rebuild my docker image and they work for about 1 day. I can't view the log for, plex, for example because the log window automatically closes. The log for unraid in general has some warnings:

Oct  8 05:24:02 Tower kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2): block=523321344 write time tree block corruption detected
Oct  8 05:24:02 Tower kernel: BTRFS: error (device loop2) in btrfs_commit_transaction:2460: errno=-5 IO failure (Error while writing out transaction)
Oct  8 05:24:02 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device loop2: state E): forced readonly
Oct  8 05:24:02 Tower kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2: state E): Skipping commit of aborted transaction.
Oct  8 05:24:02 Tower kernel: BTRFS: error (device loop2: state EA) in cleanup_transaction:1958: errno=-5 IO failure
Oct  8 05:25:46 Tower kernel: docker0: port 1(veth7f6f3d8) entered disabled state
Oct  8 05:25:46 Tower kernel: veth1b5cbbd: renamed from eth0

I disabled my cache drives a while back and moved everything to the array in my attempts to troubleshoot, but this is still happening.

I always seem to run into read only errors and I'm trying to figure out why.

Any ideas?

tower-diagnostics-20231008-1336.zip

21 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Loop2 is the docker image file and the messages suggest it is corrupt.    You should delete it, create a new empty one and reinstall your containers via Apos->Previous apps to get containers back with previous settings.

This is what I have been doing for the last few months. I've probably done it 5-6 times.