UI Request: Combine "Tools" and "Settings"

These two tabs should be one.  The distinction of what is a "Tool" and what is a "Setting" makes no sense to me.

When I'm looking to do something, I usually have to go to both of these menus before I find what I'm looking for since they're both kind of cluttered and not clearly organized.  Why are User Utilities under Settings instead of Tools?  Why is Update OS under Tools?  If there is a logic to any of it, I've not been able to figure it out.

The two menus should be combined and re-organized in a way that makes more sense to regular users.

I actually disagree with this as I think it would confuse things even more.  In the case you mention it makes sense that User Utilities be under Settings as it is a sub-heading for where the settings for additional utilities are found.  The Settings tab should be where you configure things and the Tools tab where you execute things.

Note that or plugins it is up to the author of the plugin where additional items are added to the GUI.    There are definitely inconsistencies at times and maybe this is where some tidying up should be done.