Missing Box for "Dynamic Remote Access" from Server Details

Go to solution Solved by DougCube,

After a few hours of grief, I just got it working when in "Always On - Manual Port Forward" mode (tested with a remote machine).  (Turned out, I had several layers of port-forwarding to set.) But when I switch it to "Dynamic - Manual Port Forward" it doesn't work anymore. The box for it in the Server Details doesn't appear anymore (it did previously when nothing was working), which means I can't hit the button for "Start Remote Access." I tried accessing Dashboard from a remote IP and it also doesn't appear.

I suspect that because I spent so much time fiddling with it, I might have hit a bug somehow. What I'm seeing doesn't make sense.

Related but separate issue, when the box did appear and I accessed it on my LAN, the button for "Start Remote Access" was grayed out but Remote Access was not enabled. However, it was possible to hit when I accessed it on a remote machine. It seems like this was intentionally programmed this way, but I don't like that behavior. I should be able to enable it while on my LAN too. Once enabled, I could disable it on my LAN or the remote machine. Not sure why I can only enable it remotely.