No output when updating plugins/dockers

thany

When connecting to my unraid through a VPN, I don't get any output. When I connect locally, it works fine.

I do get the popup "updating plugins" or "updating the container", but it never gets any content. For the plugin updater, I decided to just hit the close button after some time, and refreshed the page only to see that the plugins did actually get updated. That's why My assessment is that *only* the verbose output in the popup isn't working, whereas the actual updating process in the background is (or seems to be) working totally fine.

As for updating a docker, the three loading "balls" keep animating seemingly forever. Again, after allowing it some time to do its thing, I refreshed the page to find the docker updated.

Even stranger, when I open the network tab in the devtools, the output starts working. Maybe there's something not quite right with XHR calls or something, because the "Main" page wasn't showing any meaningful content either. I thought it was just slow (which it is) but now that I'm typing this out, it might be related.

Any ideas?