Plex Media Server Execution error, Server Error after switching from Intel to AMD build

Go to solution Solved by ConnerVT,

Hey guys and gals.

My server went down last night.  Something happened with the Asus WS W680 Pro and 13900k.  It was off when I went to check on it.  I turned it back on, and it just shut off and on 3 times.

Figured it was a power supply issue, so I replaced that and that didn't fix the issue.  So i figured I would order another Asus mobo, and a new 14700k cpu to try out, while I diagnose this hardware a bit more and possibly RMA it.  I'm thinking the motherboard may have went out.

To get the server back up in the mean time, I installed the old hardware back in it (an AMD 5950x build).  The server fired right up and all the drives showed up, and I'm going through a parity rebuild due to the unclean shutdown.

I tried to start the plex container now, and I get a Server Execution error, Server error message.  All my other dockers work just fine, it's just the plex one.

I know the AMD 5950x doesn't have an iGPU and isn't setup for quicksync, but that's what I used before i made the switch to intel, and that's the replacement parts I had available to get the server back up and running in the meantime.

I'm guessing the plex container is still thinking it want's to use the iGPU for quicksync, but it's no longer there?

I uninstalled the Intel Top plugin, and I thought that would be enough to have plex start up, but that doesn't seem to work either.  I'm using linuxservers version of Plex media server.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Edited by investing-tote3683