Key Replacement not working

Zomhad
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Dear Unraid Team,

unfortunately last weekend the flash drive of my Unraid server failed. Luckily enough I could download a backup of it before my dashboard got unreachable. I then recreated the drive using the USB Creator tool. Everything boots up fine again, but frustratingly I just cannot get the key replacement procedure to work. When I login in in the pop up window and the window closes, I get the "Finish Key Replacement" button in my webGUI, but when I click it, the exact same pop up opens up again "finalizing my login" and prompting me with the same message. That goes in circles and it never replaces the key... I have probably tried a thousand times by now, on 3 different machines (Windows and Mac) with pretty much every browser I can think of (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge) and no Adblocker. Server and PC accessing it are in the same network and both have working internet access. I am clueless where it fails...

I have some quite important services and data on that server and need it back up and running as soon as possible, a quick response would therefore be highly appreciated! 🙂 I did message the support right away on Sunday, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards