Issues since Day Uno - Drive/Array issues

Issue:

Drives get errors and sometime get disabled.

Most current issue will be in this thread with simple reboot fixed the issue since HDD'z were not disabled or unreadable.

History:

First bootup and parity creation took 24+ hours, migration from TrueNas took around 48hours since I was coping little at a time and re-organizing to new share structure. 

One drive went unreadable with no smart errors, did the xfs rebuild with no success, ended up removing from array, readding and letting it re-build, 24+ hours later was up and running again. This was short lived as 36 hours later same error on two drives. thought maybe it was Adaptec card (with 1m cables) so swapped it to current (temporary) LSI card with short .5M cables. (New to me Adaptec 24 port coming in the mail.) Re-created whole new Unraid server and USB since shares were all screwed up from the previous crash's from HDD/SSD configuration changes. This LSI card had been in my TrueNas for long time without an issue.

Current:

Now less then 3 full days up I am getting errors on the drives (diag and syslog attached as Before). Shares were gone but drives had green lights on them and not set as bad or unreadable. So I rebooted (diag and syslog attached as After), and all is goodish. I am trying to figure out what I need to do or focus on. 

Setup:

New:

CPU

Shucked White WD drives (3.3v not taped up since backplane are 4-pin Molex)

1M cables for Adaptec card

NORCO 4u Case

Used already owned for long time without issues:

Adaptec and LSI cards

.5M cables for LSI card

Power supply - 900W

From eBay but was sealed:

RAM

Sold as used in working condition

Mobo

After-syslog-20231210-1559.zip After-diagnostics-20231210-0734.zip Before-syslog-20231210-1529.zip Before-diagnostics-20231210-0710.zip