xfs formatted drive appears as LUKS after reboot

BigFam

I have a HDD installed not part of the array or any pool. I have used it for some time mounted using UD and formatted the drive with XFS after pre-cleared it. I was looking to install another drive and did a clean shutdown, pulled the power cord, discharged any left charged capacitors by flipping the on switch while unplugged. After I connected the new drive and turned on the system it wouldn't boot so I went into the bios and the original drive was not visible. I repeated the procedure to unplug etc and checked all cable connections. I then booted the system. All drives show up in unraid but the original XFS formatted drive is listed as LUKS. I've used encryption before so I'm familiar with how it works with entering a password to start the array. With this current situation there is no option in the GUI  to enter a password and I'm not sure why it shows as LUKS in the first place. HAs the drive become corrupted? How can I troubleshoot this?

disregard footer as it pertains to my original unraid server, this issue is on my second server.

Thanks,

Carl

node-diagnostics-20231222-2345.zip

Edited by BigFam
added info on footer in my profile

Happy to report I was able to set the disk password in UD, after which I was able to mount the disk. My question is why I had to enter a password in the first place? The disk had previously been formatted with encrypted XFS but I copied all content off the disk and reformatted it to regular XFS without encryption. I have since run and rebooted the server several times over 2 weeks with no issues so I was thrown off and fearing complete data loss from corruption when the disk said luks after last reboot...