Secondary Network Interface Routing Issues

I'm running into weird routing issues with a docker (Omada-Controller) and I suspect it's because I didn't set something right in the docker network config or in Unraid network config.

Here's some information about my configuration

I have two active NICs192.168.10.0/24 - Main DMZ subnet

ETH0

Bridging enabled

Unraid IP: 192.168.10.5 

All dockers except Omada use "bridge" and get assigned 192.168.10.5

192.168.1.0/24 - LAN subnet which "contains" the Omada switch and AP

ETH1

Bridging enabled

Unraid IP: 192.168.1.5 

Omada configured as "BR1" with static IP 192.168.1.4

My desktop of the USER subnet can ping and access the Omada controller just fine

The Omada controller controls the switch and AP fine

Unraid and all dockers couldn't ping the controller and other dockers couldn't talk to the Omada controller. I added a static route (yellow in the attached route screen capture) in the Network configuration to access 192.168.1.4/32 via the 192.168.10.1 gateway which fixed the ping issue but created a weird behavior in the firewall (see attached screen capture) and still doesn't allow any connection between dockers and Omada.

I'm guessing that using "BR1" and setting a static IP isn't the right way of achieving what I'm trying to achieve but I have no idea how to do it properly. I did some digging but I couldn't find an answer, closest I could find was about creating a second docker network (see below) but the post implies that what I'm doing should have worked.

Docker.png

FW_Live_From_Desktop.png

FW_Live_From_Unraid.png

Network.png

Routing.png