Docker Container Syncing/High-Availability?

Hello, all,

I was watching a video the other day, and realized just how easy it is to set up Docker containers on Unraid, and how comprehensive of a library it contains. This alone seems to make Unraid worthwhile to purchase.

I tend to make all my services highly-available in one way or another - most I just use Proxmox's replication and HA functionality to handle. However, given the requirement of running off of a flash drive, that is unfortunately not an option here.

I can use something like HA-Proxy or some other solution for directing traffic to whichever node is online, but on the Unraid side my question is: Is there any kind of one-way or two-way synchronization available for Docker containers and their persistent configurations between a couple of Unraid nodes? I would like to be able to manage it from one node, and have any changes be automatically replicated out to 1-2 additional nodes, then have any coniguration changes be automatically synced out periodically (I usually have a 15-minute replication interval for other stuff).

Thank you