New CA/Docker for ACME - Let's Encrypt SSL

Hi everyone,
a few months ago, I created a docker containing the scripts necessary to maintain the ACME script needed to renew my SSL certificate via Let's Encrypt.

There are still many things that don't work but I plan to fix them in the next few months. The basic ride goes and with a couple of manual commands I can successfully renew the certificate. The goal is obviously to make the execution automatically on the set & forget basis and available via CA.

The point I'm working on now is precisely that of creating Docker correctly on Community Applications and the making first parameterized commands (at the moment in my tests everything is hard-coded in Docker).

Since it seems strange to me to be the only one trying it, I wanted to ask you if the approach is correct and if you have any advice to give me. I'm having a really hard time finding the documentation for UnRaid as it's all very spread out on the forum. At the moment I'm following the instructions here:

https://selfhosters.net/docker/templating/templating/#114-shave-off-the-xml

I more or less understood that I have to publish something via GitHub and I can't do local testing but I can mark the application as "beta". This is a little inconvenient but I can do it.

What I'm having a hard time understanding is how to manage the parameters from the XML file within Docker.

I hope to receive your suggestions. In the meantime, thank you!