We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Qbittorrent (separate host) not able to write to NFS share

dreg35

Hi all, 

I currently am running Unraid as my media storage (it's the way it has to be for my use case) and have mounted an NFS share unto my proxmox server running ubuntu server ->Docker. My docker containers can access the files on the NFS share, but are not able to write to the share. I have checked the permissions on the two systems and am using the same UID:GID, my nfs share is set to public, the directories on unraid are 777. I am out of ideas on how to get my Qbittorrent to write to the share. Any thoughts would be super helpful.

And to make things even more strange I change the UID:GID to nobody:100 and one file downloaded then everything after that has error'd out. 

On 1/12/2024 at 11:02 PM, dreg35 said:

Hi all, 

I currently am running Unraid as my media storage (it's the way it has to be for my use case) and have mounted an NFS share unto my proxmox server running ubuntu server ->Docker. My docker containers can access the files on the NFS share, but are not able to write to the share. I have checked the permissions on the two systems and am using the same UID:GID, my nfs share is set to public, the directories on unraid are 777. I am out of ideas on how to get my Qbittorrent to write to the share. Any thoughts would be super helpful.

And to make things even more strange I change the UID:GID to nobody:100 and one file downloaded then everything after that has error'd out. 

Post diagnostics.