Can't stop array to rebuild disk

unRaid 5b.12

It keeps saying unmounting disk, Retry unmounting disk, Retry unmounting disk.  It says this over and over. 

Syslog is attached.

One of your applications is probably still running.

I thought that may br it as well.  So I made sure everything was stopped..  plex, Trans., Sab, Sick, couch, pyload all stopped. still not able to stop the array.

unRaid 5b.12

It keeps saying unmounting disk, Retry unmounting disk, Retry unmounting disk.  It says this over and over. 

Syslog is attached.

I thought that may br it as well.  So I made sure everything was stopped..  plex, Trans., Sab, Sick, couch, pyload all stopped. still not able to stop the array.

can we get the output of a

ps -ef

unRaid 5b.12

Syslog is attached.

ps -ef

OK - that will have to be later this evening.

unRaid 5b.12

Syslog is attached.

ps -ef

@prostuff1

Here's the deal. 

I ran all the stop scripts from within unMenu - unMenu reported everything stopped ok, including Trans.  I went out to the command line and typed ps -ef - it reported Trans. still running at 11096.  I typed kill 11096 ran ps -ef again.  Trans. no longer there.  Now am able to stop the array.  I think the stop script for Trans. in unMenu is not working correctly. 

unRaid 5b.12

Syslog is attached.

ps -ef

@prostuff1

Here's the deal. 

I ran all the stop scripts from within unMenu - unMenu reported everything stopped ok, including Trans.  I went out to the command line and typed ps -ef - it reported Trans. still running at 11096.  I typed kill 11096 ran ps -ef again.  Trans. no longer there.  Now am able to stop the array.  I think the stop script for Trans. in unMenu is not working correctly. 

I think you probably have an older version of the Transmission package.  I have updated since I installed it on your system, with some fixes for the issue you just mentioned.

Archived