Weird SMB result when browsing from W11 Explorer

On the 9th January I manually copied a number of directories from my W11 desktop PC to a 'mydata' share on Unraid - about 47GB.

These folders show up in the Unraid WEB GUI as well as via SSH (WinSCP) when on the PC.  But if I use Explorer on W11 these later directories do not show up.  I have rerun permissions and made sure the copied directories have the same permissions as those directories that I can see in Explorer but no joy.  The share was a private share but I have since change it to a public share and I still get the same issue.  I tried clearing the Net cache on the PC but that didn't help.  As far as I know I have not changed anything on my PC or unraid.  I also upgraded to 6.12.6 to see if that resolved it.  But no.

The images below (redacted) show all the files on the GUI, WINSCP and my Explorer (from where I copied the directories originally), but you'll see that when I open //192.168.1.102/mydata/downloads directory over the network, there are a bunch of 'C' directories missing.  The only one my PC can see on the share is the cFosSpeed.1 directory.  And yet on the GUI (as an example) the 'CTR' directories are there (with others as well).  

I cannot get my PC to see the directories I copied to the Unraid Server late on the 9th Jan (and any subsequent directories).

I am stumped.

Any ideas how to resolve this irksome feature?

explorer image.png

winscp image.png

unraid web gui files.png

local pc downloads directory.png

nas-diagnostics-20240113-2251.zip