Can the same email account be used to purchase two Unraid licenses?

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

I am an Unraid user who currently has successfully deployed Unraid on one server with a purchased license. Recently, I have been considering running Unraid on another server and I have a few questions that I would like to seek your advice on:

1. Is it possible to use the same email address to purchase a second Unraid license, just like the one I used for the first license?

2.If it is possible, how can I differentiate between these two licenses? I have noticed that Unraid allows for changing the USB drive, and the email address seems to be used as a verification for the validity of the license. In the scenario where I have two licenses associated with my email address, if I need to change the USB drive for one of the licenses, will I have the option to specify which license it applies to?

I truly appreciate your attention and assistance regarding these inquiries.

• Solution

1.  Yes

2. You can give the licence files different names to help you tell them apart.   When transferring licences you put the licence file for the one you want to transfer into the ‘config’ folder on the new USB drive so it knows which one is being transferred.

• Like 1