Hardware Change now Unraid config is wrong.

Hello everyone, I am new to unraid configuring. PLEASE HELP.....

Story.....

I had my unraid pro running for 2 years. I decided to upgrade my hardware (new case, HBA, drives & power) so I could have more space.

Before I did this I talked to the guy who built this for me and he stated I didn't have to do anything besides turn it on in the new setup and add the new drives to the current pool.

Needless to say (I am on here) it did NOT go that way.

I boot up and all the drives are being read, my license key is missing (I have fixed that issue) but my previous configuration (parity drives, disks, and cache drives)  are all in the wrong location. I don't remember which ones were which but I only know its wrong because I have different size drives for each and it is showing the wrong ones from what I remember.

How do I load the old settings? I don't have the computer I saved the old config on.

Please any help pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to lose all my data.

12 minutes ago, painphone said:

How do I load the old settings? I don't have the computer I saved the old config on.

The configuration (and licence) is on the flash drive so if you are using the same flash drive you should have the same configuration.   The fact you say the licence file was missing suggests you may not be using the same flash drive?