Custom docker network slow

Hi,

I have what is probably a very popular setup for remote access to some docker containers.

Emby & Ombi going through swag. Using my own TLD with duckdns and cloudfare DNS. The dockers are (were) setup on a custom docker network, as guided from SpaceInvaderOne's video tutorial.

Not sure if this issue has always been there or not, as I have only started using Emby to listen to my music collection lately.

Anyhow, performance was really bad when listening to Hi-Res FLAC files. Stuttering, track wouldn't start, network error etc.

After a bit if troubleshooting to rule out one thing or another, it appears my issue is with the custom docker network.

I switched over to the custom bridge network: br0 and performance is as expected, no network issues at all, music plays perfectly.

Anyone else had similar issues? I would rather use a custom network as I would rather it not use IP addresses from my LAN network.

I managed to find a workaround so as not to use the br0 network.

I put the docker containers back to bridge mode, and also gave them access to the 'proxynet' custom network previously created.

Now I can access the containers on my local network via unraid server IP address (as before) and remote access through SWAG is working great, no network issues or errors seen in Emby.