Trying to reach docker webUI behind VPN while using tailscale plugin.

Hi, I can't figure this issue out no matter how much I google and try so I will try posting here. 
Currently I am running multiple docker containers behind a VPN tunnel (wg0) setup with unraids VPN manager (using a mullvad config) and all of that works great when I am on my physical network: I can reach each webUI by accessing my NAS LAN address with port number (10.0.1.25:7878 for example). 
However when I try to access these docker container by going through my unraid tailscale IP (100.50.50.50:7878 for example) it can't connect if the container is using wg0 but I can reach it if it uses br0 (default bridge). 
So I have tried adding a subnet route in tailscale to where my VPN ip pool is (10.10.10.0/24) without any success.

• Like 1

I've had this same issue for quite some time:

but I have never been able to crack it by setting different static routes.

The strange thing is, it used to "just work" but was broken by an unRAID update some time ago.

If you ever figure it out, I'd love to know you you do it!

On 2/12/2024 at 2:48 AM, sephallen said:

I've had this same issue for quite some time:

but I have never been able to crack it by setting different static routes.

The strange thing is, it used to "just work" but was broken by an unRAID update some time ago.

If you ever figure it out, I'd love to know you you do it!

Looks like I won't be able to, in the attempt at resolving this I managed to crash my Unraid by adding (what I can only assume) was an incorrect vpn configuration.
I think from now on I will have to do it the VM way, or only run arr applications without a VPN and just have the torrenter behind a VPN.