UInraid fails with 4 or more drives, parity in the kbps, changed mobo, drives, cables, etc

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hello, I appreciate the help.

My unraid server was running fine with 3 drives (still does when I remove 2), but when I added a fourth it went all down hill. When parity check or read check is run the speed goes from 230 mbps to 200 kbps on 18tb drives (finishes in 1000 days or more). I've changed mobos, cables, connected directly the drives to the ports jumping the chassis completly, changed cables etc... I also changed 2 drives in the array, but with four or more drives, it wont work right.

currently the system is set up in an Asus n100 mobo with a PCIEx1 8 port sata card, previously it was set up in a Chiwi n6005 mobo with onboard 6 port sata.

Again, thank you for the help

nas-atlamaya-diagnostics-20240215-1947.zip

Mr. itimpi.... THANK YOU!, now thinking about it, the PSU was the only constant in my system... had anotherone lying around, changed it and boom! 220mbps parity speed... the psu was a generic chinese 400w sfx, never thought it would be defective... guess seasonics are worth it!

Again, thank you!

Edited by ArturoMX