Fail to add new disk & go script issue

When installing a new 500GB Hitachi drive to Disk 5, i click >Yes i want to do this, and i can't get it to go any further, the whole WebGUI just freezes and won't let me interact with it at all. It doesn't format the drive, or start the array either. What can i do to fix this? I use simplefeatures 0.8, but that isn't causing the problem. I have tried placing another 500GB disk in bay 5, but the same thing happens. I have to hard restart to get anywhere after clicking start.

Also, on a side note, i have rtorrent, sabnzbd, couchpotato and sickbeard in my go script:

#Starting rtorrent

/usr/bin/screen -dmS rtorrent /usr/bin/rtorrent -n -o import=/boot/custom/etc/rtorrent.rc

#Create symbolic link for .screen

ln -s /.screen /root/

#Installing openSSH

installplg /boot/custom/opensshd-0.1-i468-brun0.plg

# Installing plex

installplg /boot/custom/plex-0.9.3.5-noarch-0.4ds.plg

#installing sabnzbd

installplg /boot/custom/sabnzbd-0.4c-i468-bw.plg

#installing Sickbeard

installplg /boot/custom/sickbeard-0.4a-i468-1bw.plg

#install couchpotato

installplg /boot/custom/couchpotato-0.4a-i468-1bw.plg

these all seem to fail to execute, and i have to telnet in to start rtorrent and install those plugins. what am i doing wrong? Under the Settings section for sickbeard, couchpotato and sabnzbd i can't get them to "stop" either, i try and the webUI just freezes and becomes unresponsive, though clicking back to the main page solves that. Yt they are still left running.

I'm running 5.0b13

thanks!

Regarding new hard drive, I believe this is normal behaviour. Unless you've pre-cleared the drive, unRAID will do this in the background. Unfortunately this leaves the webGui stalled until it's finished. Try adding the drive before you go to sleep, it would be done by morning.

Make sure you have the latest version of all of your plugins (including SimpleFeatures).

With the plg files, I don't think you need to have them in the go script. You can just have the plg files sitting in /boot/config/plugins

I'm unsure what the stop issue is.

Archived