6.12.6 cache drive got filled and is now unavailable

Go to solution Solved by Snakebyte130,

I was transferring files to my unraid system over the network forgetting I had the share on the cache drive=prefer and the drive became full. I went ahead and figured at first it was a hiccup and rebooted the system. After seeing the settings I noticed my mistake and now the drive will not mount. I can't see it in the console either. Any help is appreciated. Downside is this ssd also has my appdata on it.

What can I do to clear some space and remount this drive?

tattoine-diagnostics-20240228-1450.zip

• Solution

I did do that after the fact (found out it was set for 100mb, big oof). I did a couple reboots and then though, well what the heck lets see if the hba is even working for that path. Replaced the ssd with something else (array was stopped) and then swapped in a brand new ssd. UNRAID SEES IT! I then unplugged that ssd and plugged the original cache drive in and it is seeing things and mover is moving things to the array!. Lesson learned and now I have a few less years on my life from the heart attack, I'm going to let mover run and go celebrate. by documenting the crap out of this system!