unRAID Conundrum

Was trying to upgrade to new hardware, but old license wouldn't transfer, so had to buy another license and build "new" server.  So "old" server was two 20T parity drives, two 14T and eight 8T's.  Stole one parity drive and bought two more 20T's with the "idea" of clearing/moving data off the two 14T drives, which I have done, and removing these and putting them in "new" server, and replacing the one 20T with a single 8T parity drive.  I removed one 14T drive, and am rebuilding parity now, but didn't "shrink" the array, so unRAID still shows one "missing" drive.  Once the rebuild has finished, can I just do this again, or??? Kind of winging it, so I'm hoping the experts can provide me some direction?  P.S. I haven't cleared or installed the removed 14T drive so I'm "assuming" parity information is still on it, if I have/should need to put it back in the "old" server for some reason? Many thanks. :) 

4 hours ago, Vidpro007 said:

Was trying to upgrade to new hardware, but old license wouldn't transfer,

Do not understand why since the licence is tied to the flash drive.    Do you intend to run 2 servers rather than 1 in the future (which WOULD require 2 licences).

I am not quite sure exactly what is the current split of drives between the 2 servers and how you want things to end up?    It is a bit confusing to be talking about 8TB drive and data drives that are larger as parity can never be smaller than the largest data drive.