Super slow transfer speeds via SMB3 connection.

Not sure it explains you issue but you do seem to have at least one docker container continually crashing and restarting and it is flooding your syslog making it hard to spot anything useful.   You should be able to identify the culprit(s) by looking at the uptime on the Docker tab.

Thank you. Frigate was the offending container. I have turned it off (bad config and auto restart enabled) and I will wait a few days and reupload the syslog files. The slow transfer issue I have had for a very long time with this server and I haven't been able to pin down the issue. Internal transfers / disk to disk or cache seem fine. Over the internet downloads and whatnot all seem fine too. Its only when I am transferring files from a network PC via a wired Lan connection. I have verified that Windows 11 is connecting with SMB3, so I am still scratching my head about what is causing the issue. Thank you for your help!