Replacing 2 Parity Drives. One keeps failing have tried different drives

Hey, 

Replacing 2 8TB Parity Drives with 2 18TB Parity Drives so I can start upgrading the drives in my system.  Parity2 rebuilt just fine.  Parity1 keeps getting disabled like it's erroring out.  I bought 4 - 18tb Drives and I've tried 3 as Parity1 and all 3 are failing yet all 3 pass their smart test.  Not sure what's going on.  I've attached the Logs if anyone can figure it out.  

Also Disk9 has errors.. my Plan was to replace the 2 8TB Parity Drives with the 18tb ones and then upgrade 2 of the drives (one being disk9) with the remaining 2 - 18tb drives

plex-diagnostics-20240311-2132.zip

Edited by rdubose

Not sure what is going wrong - looks like it could be a cabling and/or power issue.  Since the drive started throwing errors so quickly I would lead towards it being a power issue.

You mention having 4 x 18TB drives.   At the moment there are only 2 plugged in and neither has had a SMART test run on them although you implied you had done so.   The extended SMART test tends to be the best check on the health of a drive.