Need some help with docker ich777/steamcmd:cs2

After doing the docker installation  everything smooth no problems , launching the game OK , but i cant get call Vote to work, "Change Map" and "Kick Player" stays in gray.

what did i try: 

Creating files using https://beta.configcreator.com/create/csgo/gamemodes_server.txt and inserting on directory /csgo/cfg/

Editing the server.cfg  file: 

// Voting

mp_match_end_changelevel "true"             // At the end of the match, perform a changelevel even if next map is the same
mp_match_end_restart "false"                // At the end of the match, perform a restart instead of loading a new map
mp_match_restart_delay "15"                 //     Time (in seconds) until a match restarts.
mp_endmatch_votenextmap "true"                // Enables Map Voting System
mp_endmatch_votenextmap_keepcurrent "true"    // Keeps current played map in the map vote
sv_allow_votes "true"                      // Vote Kick / Map Vote / Timeout stuff

How do i run server

-dedicated -usercon -console -secure -dev +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +sv_logfile 1 -serverlogging +sv_setsteamaccount "IDHERE"  +map de_inferno +exec server.cfg

-dedicated -usercon -console -secure -dev +game_alias competitive +sv_logfile 1 -serverlogging +sv_setsteamaccount "IDHERE"  +map de_inferno +exec server.cfg

still nothing can anyone please help !

Thank you in advance.