Server won't boot with disklocation error - after installing Plex

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

Hello,

I am very new to Unraid or Linux operating system in general. I apologize in advance if this same topic have already been addressed or I need to post this message elsewhere.

I got my server setup for few days now and it has been running fine until today. Yesterday, I installed Plex server and loaded a bunch of movies into the server. Everything was working fine, regarding to watching these movies on a computer or TV. My plex server wasn't not configured to have access outside of my house - I didn't check that option. 

This morning I decided to shut the server down so I can move it to another location. I was not able to log into the server dashboard via the usual way of using its IP address.  I then click on the power button and the server went through the shut down process. 

Upon rebooting, the system hang with an error message, which seems to be related to a plugin that I downloaded few days ago - disklocation plugin. Attached is the error message. I didn't really need that plugin and it can be removed if need be.

I am hoping someone can help me getting error corrected.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Nick

Unraid error message.JPG

• Solution
8 minutes ago, Trickity said:

system hang with an error message, which seems to be related to a plugin that I downloaded few days ago - disklocation plugin

Delete config/plugins/disklocation.plg file and config/plugins/disklocation folder from your flash drive and reboot.