CPU showing infinity / Array not populated / Terminal's won't launch - Randomly comes and goes

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem or has any ideas what could be the cause.

This has been an issue with my Unraid server since I first built it and I thought maybe it could be related to the fact it was a pretty old base, an i7-2600k based system. However, I rebuilt the system last night with a MAG-Z690 Tomahawk and i3-10100 last night and it's now doing the same thing this morning - it was all fine last night.

The basic problem is that randomly, the processor, system ram, interface, etc go blank. The array and cache will correctly list size and usage, but will not list any devices. Clicking on Main will not list any devices either. Also, any attempt to launch a terminal window for the main unraid system or any docker will pop up and then close down again. This happens randomly and goes away on its own. Sometimes a reboot SEEMS to fix it, but not every time.

Everything functions correctly, sharing still works, all the dockers still run.

I just noticed that with the stats plugin, the system stats are updating live.

Any ideas what could be the cause?

brave_BA3DfqFCrK.thumb.png.5ddc63cf9752a0346bb07a403bf00e32.png

brave_7vPCc6gPGf.png

So it's not the first time I've tried to troubleshoot this problem, but it looks like I've figured a few things out properly for once. I just noticed that if I launched a NOVNC connection to my Home Assistant VM, it would suddenly kick in to life - then clicking on the Main tab would be blank and would stop the data being captured again.

For the first time I could consistently stop and start this issue of data not being captured - great.

Further investigation has revealed that it only seems to be an issue if I access the GUI via IP address, the way I've always used it. I had it setup with a custom local TLD in the past, but as a test I just tried it with .local - and it displayed all the data - I also tried the myunraid.net URL and it worked okay with that. So for some reason - intermittently, it doesn't like the use of local IP addresses - I suspect the browser is rejecting it without issuing the 'Are you sure you want to access this data' prompt.

I meant to post, I've been doing more troubleshooting - it seemed to be down to the stream of data from the server being blocked - I re-loaded the browser and it worked again.

For some reason, browsers now seem to time out on unsecure pages even when in use, so this seems to be the root cause.