VPN in Unraid?

Hello all! I've recently been setting up a server for Minecraft, though my router doesn't allow port-forwarding. I don't mind buying a separate router if this isn't do-able but users on this forum have done what I'm about to mention.

I have Surfshark VPN that I want to use in the VPN Manager built into unraid, but when I generate a set of private keys through unraid to put into Surfshark, or generate a set of keys on surfshark to throw into unraid, either way then i have no clue on where to put the server public key. Another thing is, after i generate the keys on either side respectively i then import a tunnel and put everything in its place. Also confused on why is said peer pre-shared key is mandatory and where to find that, is that the server public key it gives once you select a server?

My question is, is there a walk-through/guide/write-up on this sort of stuff because when i use the surfshark network interface that's "setup" for Craft-4 it says there is no internet connection. I'm sort of lost on how to setup the VPN through surfshark with the built-in vpn manager because so far its been quite a headscratcher that is giving me grief. Hopefully my question makes sense!

Any help is so greatly appreciated, cheers!