Unraid Shutting Down

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

My Unraid starting shutting down today. I updated the OS to the latest update as well as migrated to a new case yesterday. Can someone help walk me through getting the diagnostic files and stuff run that I need? This is shutting down about twice a day and is already frustrating. 

Edited by SeaPanda117
  • Solution
1 hour ago, SeaPanda117 said:

My Unraid starting shutting down today. I updated the OS to the latest update as well as migrated to a new case yesterday. Can someone help walk me through getting the diagnostic files and stuff run that I need? This is shutting down about twice a day and is already frustrating. You are likely to get better informed feedback if you attach your system’s diagnostics zip file to your next post in this thread. It is always a good idea when asking questions to supply your diagnostics so we can see details of your system, how you have things configured, and the current syslog.

You are likely to get better informed feedback if you attach your system’s diagnostics zip file to your next post in this thread. It is always a good idea when asking questions to supply your diagnostics so we can see details of your system, how you have things configured, and the current syslog.

The syslog in the diagnostics is the RAM copy and only shows what happened since the reboot.   It could be worth enabling the syslog server to get a log that survives a reboot so we can see what happened prior to the reboot. The mirror to flash option is the easiest to set up, but if you are worried about excessive wear on the flash drive you can put your server’s address into the Remote Server field.

Do you by any chance have the S3Sleep plugin installed?   That has been known to spuriously shutdown servers.  

• 1 month later...