BZFIRMWARE file from OS version 6.12.8

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Upon boot my Unraid box is reporting a checksum error with the bzfirmware file. I have been able to fix on previous versions of the OS by downloading the install files manually, grabbing a copy of the bzfirmware file and replacing it on the OS install USB stick.

However, the manual install files for version 6.12.8 are no longer available online. I anyone able to help with this?

Thanks,

Mikey 

• Solution
46 minutes ago, MikeyRaa said:

Upon boot my Unraid box is reporting a checksum error with the bzfirmware file. I have been able to fix on previous versions of the OS by downloading the install files manually, grabbing a copy of the bzfirmware file and replacing it on the OS install USB stick.

However, the manual install files for version 6.12.8 are no longer available online. I anyone able to help with this?

Thanks,

Mikey 

The easiest thing would be to download the current 6.12.10 zip file and then copy over all the bz* type files from the zip.    As a side-benefit you will be upgraded to the latest release.  At the moment this seems the most stable release.