NFS share keeps disconnecting

Go to solution Solved by dlandon,

I have a frigate server that connects to my unraid server via NFS share to an unassigned 24x7 cctv drive device on unraid.

Somehow, my /etc/exports is being reverted back to a status of not including the frigate share.

# See exports(5) for a description.
# This file contains a list of all directories exported to other computers.
# It is used by rpc.nfsd and rpc.mountd.

"/mnt/user/fcshare" -fsid=100,async,no_subtree_check 192.168.1.187(rw,secure)

This is the base version of /etc/exports. After a reboot, and all the time, this is what it reads. Now, the fcshare was entered by me at SOME point, for a filecloud demo. And it saved persistently. I'm trying to replace it with:

/mnt/disks/frigate 192.168.1.187(rw,sync,no_subtree_check)

I can add it manually and save, and it will save. And my NFS share will have access to connect.

But if I restart the machine, the array, or even RANDOMLY, it reverts back to the fcshare version. Which makes no sense to me. I don't have ANY scripting that reverts the exports file. Though I DID try creating a script that adds the line back on array start.

Through googling, it appears as though /etc/exports doesn't persist. Though I did make it happen at SOME point, because I can't seem to get rid of the fcshare export.

Can someone point me in the right direction here? It's driving me bonkers.