Everything just dissapeared after it rebooted itself. *Solved*

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I updated docker containers last night and was using jellyfin this morning with no issues. Nipped out for 45 mins and when I came back my internet was down due to a DNS issue (havent set up second adguard yet). Noticed there was no fan hum from the server and it was off. Switched it back on and went straight to the login screen and signed in and it shows my drives but everything is gone. No docker containers (says failed to start), no file shares, no VMs (says libvirt failed to start) though Plugins are showing. Log shows nothing other than the boot I just enabled. If I try file manager I cannot access anything on the disks.  I am currently running parity check to see if that does anything. I had two 256gb m.2 cache drives in a pool, a 4tb ironwolf for data and a second for parity and a 1tb nvme for Immich. At the moment I cannot access anything.

Running 6.12.8

Computer: HP GS 800 SFF with HP 8299 motherboard, I5-7500 CPU at 3.4ghz with 16gb DDR4 ram.

VM: DietPi for learning about linux.

Dockers: Immich, PostgreSQL_Immich, Adguard Home, Jellyfin, Prowlarr, Sonarr, Radarr, QBittorrent, Jackett, DuckDNS - mainly used Hotio with built in Wireguard. I may have forgotten a couple.

Any idea what could have happened or how I get everything back? I was a noob at all this and it took me 3 months to get it all working and has been running fine for 2 months. Diagnostics attached.

cerberus-diagnostics-20240430-1433.zip

Edited by RichardJones
added diagnostics
  • RichardJones changed the title to Everything just dissapeared after it rebooted itself.
  • RichardJones changed the title to Everything just dissapeared after it rebooted itself. *Solved*
12 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

The array was started in maintenance mode, so no filesystems were mounted, re-start in normal mode and all you data should be there.

Cannot believe I did that. Thanks so much all there. I wasn't aware I had re-started in maintenance. At least it was simple. 

• Like 1