Windows-Like/graphical File Manager for Unraid?

Hello,

New to Unraid but have a system set up I am hoping to use as my primary NAS at home. Previous NAS was Windows Server with hardware RAID, and most of my experience is with Windows. As a result I am accustomed to drag+and+drop, ctrl/shift click, copy/move etc in a graphical interface.

I am attempting to do some organizing after I've copied the entirety of my old NAS over and finding some workflow difficulties, mainly speed related. Maybe I am using the wrong tool - Dynamix File Manager. I like that I can queue operations but it certainly takes a long time to navigate and prepare them. Is there anything better, faster, more intuitive? Any Windows application that connects to an Unraid server to perform those operations natively (not through network mapping where things like copy/move operations must first download locally)? Appreciate the help :)

9 hours ago, revo2 said:

not through network mapping where things like copy/move operations must first download locally)

Current versions of Windows File Manager do this server side so do not need to traverse the network.