[Support] Collectathon - Hoarder

Ohh... I need an additional container for the "hoarder-worker" container, to fetch the data beeing "browserless". Sorry I missed that somehow.

Awesome. Now everything is set up and running. Thank you very much. I would not have figured that out by myself.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

today I had set up hoarder and everything works except meilisearch.

If I'm giving meilisearch a fixed IP it won't start (shuts down immediately), I can't connect to it, and in the docker dashboard there isn't shown the IP I assigned.

But when I'm set the network type to host it shows the IP on the dashboard, but I can't connect too.

I can't see any of the logs because it immediately shots down after starting.

Do you guys know, what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks and best regards!

grafik.thumb.png.c5a343fbd0413ae1d08564deb717ca01.png

1 hour ago, Jaeggrono said:

Hey there,

today I had set up hoarder and everything works except meilisearch.

If I'm giving meilisearch a fixed IP it won't start (shuts down immediately), I can't connect to it, and in the docker dashboard there isn't shown the IP I assigned.

But when I'm set the network type to host it shows the IP on the dashboard, but I can't connect too.

I can't see any of the logs because it immediately shots down after starting.

Do you guys know, what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks and best regards!

In your Unraid terminal, type `docker logs meilisearch` and then paste the logs. That will give us more an idea of what is going on.

• 1 month later...

This is how to update from the hoarder-web and hoarder-worker containers to the unified hoarder container. Version < 0.16.0 will continue to work, however, it is highly recommended to update to this new unified image.

Easy

1. Stop the existing Hoarder containers
  2. Install the new Hoarder template from Apps and copy the existing variable values to their matching keys
  3. Start the new container, ensure that no data is missing
  4. Remove both old Hoarder containers

Advanced

1. Use the instructions provided in the 0.16.0 discussion page on GitHub to modify your existing hoarder-web container template
Edited by Collectathon
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Daniel15 said:

What's better - Using this Docker image, or using Docker Compose Manager with upstream's docker-compose.yml file? Docker Compose seems like it'd be easier to maintain since it's the "official" way, but regular Docker integrates better with Unraid...

It's up to personal preference. I prefer the native templates over Docker Compose Manager. With the Unraid template I can use my existing dependencies which is a bit easier to backup.

I wouldn't recommend pulling a docker-compose file every release. It would take a similar amount of maintenance with either method if there are breaking changes to the project.

5 minutes ago, Collectathon said:

It's up to personal preference. I prefer the native templates over Docker Compose Manager. With the Unraid template I can use my existing dependencies which is a bit easier to backup.

I wouldn't recommend pulling a docker-compose file every release. It would take a similar amount of maintenance with either method if there are breaking changes to the project.

Thanks for the reply. I got it working with your template.

Since I'm using a Docker bridge for everything, I needed to change the Meili URL to http://meilisearch:7700 and the browser address to ws://browserless-v2:3000?token=..... (host names as the names of the Docker containers) to get them to work properly. Looks like it's working great though! Now I need to try the OpenAI integration and import thousands of bookmarks from Pinboard :)

Edited by Daniel15
  • Like 1