Array of 2 disks that never spin down

Hello everyone!
I also find myself having a problem with the 2 disks in the array never going into spin-down (I have another 2 M2 disks and a 3.5’ disk that take care of the ZFS part that I already know it is normal that they never spin-down).

I've already checked that there are no shares required by VM or Docker that are placed on the 10GB disks and there doesn't seem to be anything that requires them to run 24 hours a day.

Lately I have only changed motherboard and CPU, moving from a Ryzen 7 to a latest generation i5, before this upgrade I never encountered any such problems.

I thought it depended on the Rclone mount (which I already had before anyway), but even if I deactivated that script and manually spin-down the disks, they reactivated immediately.

I attach my diagnostics here, I hope to solve it somehow....

unraid-server-diagnostics-20240519-1236.zip

if you have a service reading and writing that data continuously, it will never spin down.
Example:
Is a VM vdisk on the drive the Vm running? This will cause constactn read/writes..

make sure no service is in use with the drive untill you put it under load with that services. (this includes copy on and off the disk...)