[Support] Unknowncall's Docker Templates

Hi all,

This thread will be used for the support of all of the docker templates that I publish to the CA applications. Please when asking a question, be specific about which docker container you are having trouble with and I will do my best to respond promptly to resolve your problems.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Thanks for putting these up. I assume all of the blacklisting is either not needed or already done. My RPi install broke early this year and I never got back to it. Worked like a charm! [no, see update below]

Using adsb-main of course, and adsb-fr24feed & adsb-flightaware. Can you put up a container for RadarBox too, please? Those are the three I was contributing to last. I'm still not sure about ads-b exchange after they got sold last year.

Update: Actually, I failed to spot that adsb-flightaware is not happy actually. Trying to figure it out. The below keeps repeating (after my last try).

[piaware] 2024/06/08 12:13:24 lost connection to dump1090 via faup1090

06/08/202412:13:25 PM

[piaware] 2024/06/08 12:13:25 faup1090 exited with SIG SIGHUP

06/08/202412:13:25 PM

[piaware] 2024/06/08 12:13:25 will reconnect to dump1090 in 30 seconds

I have to step away for other commitments now. Will continue later. Seems odd given fr24feed shows aircraft data sent, but not flightwaware.

UPDATE 2, solved I think: Looks like I misinterpreted the "BEASTHOST" container setting. It needed an IP (192.168.x.x), not "Specify an external BEAST protocol provider (dump1090/readsb/etc)." I had readsb input there. Then it would not resolve the host. Rookie mistake. I now see data on flightware

Edited by Bait Fish
update
37 minutes ago, Bait Fish said:

Thanks for putting these up. I assume all of the blacklisting is either not needed or already done. My RPi install broke early this year and I never got back to it. Worked like a charm!

Using adsb-main of course, and adsb-fr24feed & adsb-flightaware. Can you put up a container for RadarBox too, please? Those are the three I was contributing to last. I'm still not sure about ads-b exchange after they got sold last year.

Sure! Give me a few days and I’ll add them.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Bait Fish said:

Thanks for putting these up. I assume all of the blacklisting is either not needed or already done. My RPi install broke early this year and I never got back to it. Worked like a charm! [no, see update below]

Update: Actually, I failed to spot that adsb-flightaware is not happy actually. Trying to figure it out. The below keeps repeating (after my last try).

I have to step away for other commitments now. Will continue later. Seems odd given fr24feed shows aircraft data sent, but not flightwaware.

UPDATE 2, solved I think: Looks like I misinterpreted the "BEASTHOST" container setting. It needed an IP (192.168.x.x), not "Specify an external BEAST protocol provider (dump1090/readsb/etc)." I had readsb input there. Then it would not resolve the host. Rookie mistake. I now see data on flightware

Glad you got it working, I went ahead and made the template for adsb-radarbox. I'm unsure how long it takes for the CA apps to pull the template. It is working on my machine and I'll keep checking to see when it is there.

• Like 1