New users experience and looking for recommendations for a ISP with static IP (UK)

Been using unraid for 2 weeks or so now, and im very much enjoying the benefits of having a server at home to offload tasks from my pc and raspberry pi's! Nice and easy to set up my array and cache, and is so nice not just having x amount of drives show up in windows. So far i have a plex server with 6tb or so of content, home assistant server connected to 30 or so devices and a windows VM for caching steam games.

One issue i have come accross (nothing on UnRaids side!) is my ISP (Sky) doesnt provide static ip's.

A couple of things i want to get set up require a static ip as far as i can see, such at a proper Steam Cache which apart from Plex and file storage is my next main usage of the server. 

So far, i've got around this by installing a windows 11 VM, having a share on the array with Steam's download/install folder pointing at the share, downloading games and have it set to download from clients on the local network. So i or friends on my network can download the game quickly.

SO. 

Title of the topic, any recommendations for ISP's that offer static IP as part of the package or as a bolt on? 

Thanks all :)

I use Aquiss, which provide both Openreach and CityFibre packages with static IPs as standard. Excellent customer service, to the point that the owner got in touch with me within 5 minutes after a misconfiguration on my part led to an outage to help me fix the issue. Prices are fair, and no annual RPI increases either, which is what ultimately got me to leave BT.

I'd also recommend you check out ISPreview as it is a great resource for UK ISP related stuff.