"Enter Network Password" prompt after formatting my PC

I need help please!

I built a unraid server over a year ago using the tutorials found here & on the wiki.

I followed the directions exactly & was able to get it up & running.

My TOWER has been running smoothly ever since. I have a HTPC in the living room & a PC in the office  both running Windows 7. I have always been able to access all my files on the server by going to Start/Computer/Network/TOWER/ & whatever folder... I have always had full access to those folders from PC & HTPC.

I recently formatted my PC & now I cannot access TOWER on the Network. I see it in the browser, but when i click on it i get an "Enter Network Password" box (which i never used to get) I can still access from HTPC with no password

I never remember setting a password & I have tried all my regular username/passwords to no avail.

I have also tried root username with blank password & a whole lot of other combos.

I have been scouring the internet to find the solution & have tried many things including changing tons of settings in windows control panel, to many to list.

My unraid has been on auto-pilot & i forget how to do many of the things in it. I also tried to telnet into tower by using login: root password blank, it says login failed. (I never remember changing this...) I am running unraid version 4.6 and I can get to unmenu by typing tower/8080 in my chrome browser bar althougth certain tabs ask for password that I cant get into...This seems like more of a windows problem but I have not been able to find the solution elsewhere or in this forum.

Please, does anybody know what i can do to be able to simply view those network folders on my browser in my PC. Please be specific on account of my ignorance...

Thank You in advance