SOLVED: Media share showing showing cache and disk 1 but all files are in disk 1

Hi, I am on latest unraid 7 beta 2 and I cannot solve this problem, I was trying to move a folder with midnight commander from my downloads share (located in cache) to my media share (located in disk 1 in array) but it turned up that it never moved the file only like symlink so it was showing up as being in disk1 but the file itself was still in downloads. What I did was to move the file manually with the UI file browser integrated in unraid 7. 

Now my media share it is showing 2 disks, cache and disk 1 when actually there are no files from cache in disk 1.

Any ideas how to solve this? I just want to show the right info which is media >> disk1 only

thanks

EDIT: for some reason there was a media folder within cache /mnt/cache/media after deleting this /media empty folder no more showing 2 drives in /media share.

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-13 143532.png

Edited by Kraizel
  • Kraizel changed the title to SOLVED: Media share showing showing cache and disk 1 but all files are in disk 1