Disk spinning up and read/write activity [SOLVED]

I have a disk that seems to wake up on its own and I check the Interface and it shows something being read and sometimes being wrote to, but I'm not doing any reading or writing late at night or oddly while I'm at work.

Is there a command I can use to check for disk activity to see if something is being altered?

I've checked my Cron entries to make sure I haven't added anything as well I've checked my scheduled tasks on my windows machine to make sure I'm not executing anything to spin it up.

I thought at first maybe its spinning up because I'm browsing, but when I'm asleep or at work I'm not even on my machine unless I remote in and check my PC screen which I have been doing lately to check the status of the drive. It is a new drive I installed a few days ago to upsize from 1.5TB to 2.0TB. Its a EARS20 drive jumpered because I'm stilling running Unaligned.

I did fill it up pretty good. Its capacity is 1.9TB and I'm sitting at 15GB free

Also I made sure its not on the same spin up group as another drive and I typically place data on my drives directly not using user shares.

Currently all my media devices are off so I know they are not connecting and reading anything.

Disk1.txt

First I rebooted my windows machine that is always on and I just rebooted my server to see if something is hanging. After that its time to start disabling things and slowly bring them back up. Oddly nothing I use really effects that disk. Unless cache_dirs is going bonkers on me.

Kinda odd because I don't recall ever having any issues until I swapped out this disk.

I just double checked all my spin up groups and heck I even have spin up groups disabled