[SOLVED] Possible faulty drive?

After months of stability, I noticed a red ball beside one of the drives this morning. I checked the syslog (attached) numerous errors on disk 13, and also that the syslog had been restarted for some reason this morning (I have not restarted the array in a couple of months). I then ran a smart report (attached) and noticed that the value for Current_Pending_Sector is 54. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Cheers

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm wondering now if the drive is actually still spinning. When I tried to access the files on it, the video file played properly, but after a refresh of the browser page, the red ball beside the drive is still flashing, which to me indicates that it did not spin up, and that the video being played was the backup copy. I wonder if something more serious is going on.

Thanks for your reply. The array had not yet been stopped when I attempted to access the drive in question. Are you saying that while the array is still running, unRaid will disable a drive that has errors, and use data is being generated by the other disks and parity? Sorry, I don't quite understand.